Specialists in Microsoft products, Networking and Disaster Recovery & Data Recovery.
- We install and support Microsoft based networks ranging from small SBS installations to
large multi-site and multi-domain networks. Case studies and references are available.
- We have years of extensive experience supporting MS Exchange, SQL, CRM, Thin Client Systems, Cisco networking and a wide range of hardware vendors including HP, Dell, Fujitsu and IBM.
- We are able to support your systems remotely. You donít have to wait for an engineer
to arrive and you certainly donít need an engineer sat at your desk when you want
- As well as an hourly rate for ad-hoc work, we offer fixed price support packages including remote server support and online proactive maintenance & monitoring using innovative technology
to alert us to faults as they happen ?often before you notice the them. Of course, we are happy to cater for customers who prefer a visit by a real person instead.
- We can retrieve lost, deleted & corrupted data from disks, RAID arrays, PCís and
servers (including databases and email systems) and reset passwords. We will get
your systems up and running again.
Rather than bore you list of everything we could do for you, we offer a free initial
consultation and advice over the telephone, or if you have time, in person.
When you have a problem, you need to know that you can trust your IT service provider. We are accredited as a Microsoft Small Business Specialist and we partner with companies such as Microsoft,
Ontrack and Eset (NOD32). We have qualified staff, direct support channels into many
hardware and software vendors and we have pre-bought Microsoft Support incidents
just in case.
We take your IT seriously and if you have a fault, weíll fix it with zero data loss.